Personal Coaching For A Celebrity: Key To Continuous Stardom
May 28, 2019
From a distance, a celebrity’s life seems to be a fairy-tale proposition. They seem to be great looking people who live jet-setting lives, enjoy best of luxuries, travel the world and get paid astronomical sums to do things that normal people only dream of. However, they are only human and they are increasingly relying on Personal Coaches to lead a more balanced life and get greater control over the various aspects of their day to day life.
A Personal Coach is the impartial mirror that shows things the way they are without being star-struck or overwhelmed by the persona or the stardom of the celebrity they work with. Personal coaches are the link with the ground reality that celebrities often end up snapping unwittingly.
There are a number of ways in which the Personal Coaches are helping their celebrity clients:
- Accountability: Unlike the fans and media, a personal coach doesn’t focus upon the starry side of a celebrity, but, life coach views things impartially, letting the celebrities know where they are, where they aspire to be and where they could be. Life coach keeps them grounded and ensures that the often meteoric surge in popularity can go to a celebrity’s head.
- Focus: It is quite usual for the celebrities to start thinking ahead of themselves. They start believing in their own grandeur, fame and popularity. That’s where a good celebrity life coach helps in keeping their mind clear and keep them advancing towards greater accomplishments.
- Health Management: Irrespective of their gender, the celebrities are usually fit people who spend countless hours on building great bodies and looks. They also lead very hectic lifestyles that at times compel the celebrities to spend long spells of time without any rest or relaxation. That is where the Personal coach is crucial. A great personal life coach would keep a track of the celebrity’s health, allergies, injuries or any other factors that could have a negative impact if left unchecked.
- Personal Relationships: A celebrity’s life is full of stress, expectations, social image maintenance and often the jet-setting life can take a toll on the personal relationships. That’s where a life coach would help keep things in right perspective and reduce the negative impact on the personal relationships.
- Finding The Peace Within: Being an in-demand celebrity would mean a great deal of pressure and demand from all concerned to do more, and such stressful life is likely to severe the ties between the social persona and the inner self of a celebrity. By guiding them through meditation, positivity, yoga and other positive techniques, a good life-coach could restore the inner peace and connection between a celebrity and his inner-self.
- Social life management: This is the digital age. There is no celebrity worth his/her salt who doesn’t maintain a well-crafted public image and an active social media persona. These are things that make or break a celebrity’s brand value. Therefore, a good life coach practically guides a celebrity on how to behave in public or on social media platforms. The coach strategizes and ensures that the façade of impeccability remains in place.
These and many other factors prove vital in enhancing and maintaining the life quality of a celebrity. The complex social scenarios and societal commitments in the globalized era make it imperative for the celebrities to hire life coaches especially in situations such as:
- Career transitions: A celebrity might gain fame on the television screen or the big screen, but, with passage of time, the celebrity’s popularity start dropping and that’s when a life coach can help in the transition from one medium or field of work to another.
- Helping in career revival: At times it could be a substance abuse, an unintended brush with law, a failed relationship or financial matters gone wrong that could damage a celebrity’s career or wreck it altogether. That’s when a life coach can help give the right perspective and bring the derailed career back on track.
- Coping up with retirement life: There comes a time in every celebrity’s life when performances and work diminish, and the only option available turns out to be ‘retirement.’ However, the media attention and social expectations are likely to continue even in the post-retirement life. The personal coach will help the celebrity cope up with the physical, mental and emotional impact of retirement.
It is a fact that the intense media attention, ever present fan following and the 24x7 need to project a refined image in public life, takes toll on a celebrity’s life in multiple ways.
Controversies, scandals, rumours and other issues can make the person lose focus from his/her goals. Personal coaches prove to be the binding force that holds things together and supports the celebrity in re-emerging from the shadows. They have a very high level of confidentiality between themselves and thus, a life coach becomes crucial for a celebrity to stay ahead in the fame game!