Samira Gupta is aNeuro-linguistic programming(NLP) trainer with over 24 years of valuable work experience in various industries and at various levels. She uses this knowledge and learning acquired over the years to help people achieve excellence in their personal and professional lives.Samira strongly believes in the tenets of openness, truth, integrity, trust, learning, generosity, commitment, fun, and love.
What is NLP?
NLP is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s. It is the study of human excellence and gives an individual the ability to be their best at all times. NLP is a powerful and practical approach to personal change.
- Neuro refers to our nervous system, the mental pathways of our five senses through which we see, hear, feel, smell and taste
- Linguistic refers to our language - how and what we speak
- Programming is how we programme or reprogramme our thoughts, feelings, actions or habits in a way that it helps us achieve what we want.
To teach individuals how to become fluent in the language of their mind so that their unconscious mind can understand what they actually want out of life.
Help individuals improve their management skills and change their perception of life positively. Samira helps people deal with a chaotic, challenging and turbulent world to achieve confidence, success and happiness.
- NLP methodology helps an individual understand how to achieve their goals and get the desired results.
- Learn the language of their mind through tools and techniques of NLP.
What would you work on with a life coach?
- Enhance self-confidence and self-esteem
- Get rid of past negative experiences
- Get rid of fears and phobias
- Learn effective parenting
- Improve self-management skills
- Learn good interpersonal skills for personal and professional success
- Build relationships and enhance your ability to build instant rapport with others
- Improve your business and leadership skills
- Create a positive mental attitude and work towards your success
- Be motivated and in control of your environment to create a compelling future