Although the work that you do will be the ultimate determinant of your success, knowing how to dress, behave, communicate and present yourself will help you stand apart from the crowd and create a positive impression. Your image is the set of qualities and characteristics that represent perceptions of your competence and character as judged by your key constituents, who maybe, clients, superiors, subordinates, colleagues, friends and family members.
A positive image, is crucial for today’s professional woman as it complements her personality, multiplies her power of influence manifolds, and helps her manage better and get things done through others with ease.
Samira Gupta can help you with setting up this image and following basic etiquettes to portray a sophisticated image of yourself among peers and others:
- All aspects of Appearance, Behavior & Communication
- Image & Appearance make over
- Personal Colors& Make up tips
- Wardrobe management & clustering
- Corporate dressing / Power dressing
- Body language & Grooming,
- Appropriate clothing for all occasions
- Bride’s image consultations
- Etiquette – General, Business, Dining, Wine, E-Mail, Meeting, Mobile & Social
- Soft Skills